Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Knitting Slippers

one seam---easy
even looks good before shrinking


ta-dah!  Duffers by Mindie Tallack


Still working on that stash or two.  I have some Paton's Classic Wool and decided to try my hand on felting.  I picked out some slippers from various sources and plan on doing 5 different patterns.  Duffers by Mindie Tallack is a fast, inventive and so fun to knit.  I held two strands together of the Classic Wool and sped along happily.  I took photos right away so I could post them and give credit to the designer.  I went to her blog to thank her when I find she said that someone commercially produced these slippers using her pattern--she so graciously allowed true knitters to freely make for personal use only.  She has taken the pattern off the  site and apparently talking to a lawyer.  So I am sorry that I can't link you to her wonderful blog and this pattern.  It's a shame.  Please go to Ravelry to see more about this slipper.

I have finished slippers from the book Knitting 24/7:  30 Projects to Knit, Wear, Enjoy on the Go & Around the Clock by----by Veronik Avery.  That will have to wait until tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment